Corsair Community

K70 crazy keyboard

CRSAIR

Hi,

I am a new owner of this beautifull keyboard.

When I turn the Pc off I usually prefer to unplug the power cord.

When it is reattached the power cord the keyboard first is off, then it start with a red layout with the wasd and arrows key on white color after few second it start the raibow layout.

To turn it off I have to unplug the power cord.

Note : the Pc is off only the power cord is attached.

Keyboard it is attached to USB2.

Attached devices to The Gaming5 motherboard (4 USB2 port) : 2 for keyboard, 1 for RGB SABRE MOUSE, 1 USB to the display USB port.

I would like to know if it is possible to use the rainbow layout stored in the keyboard and how.

Update to the last firmware both keyboard 1.15 and mouse 1.19

Software version 1.3.91

Can You kindly tell me if there is Italian layout ?

Thanks

You need to have your wanted profile running in the software.

Then you need to left click on the in-use profile and check the box "Set as Default Profile". Also "Save Profile to Device Memory".

The next time you boot your system your default profile will be on the keyboard.

See attached picture where I am using my Microsoft Office work setup as my default.

33410484_K70DefaultProfileSetting.thumb.png.7551e3012c52dceb6f1c45a3e9e884a2.png

Thanks.

My keyboard is new, no profile.

I would like to know if is possible to use the Rainbow effects that is active when the Pc is off but the power cord is attached.

My default is all red with white arrows and white WASD.

My QWERTY UK layout some buttons do not type as the simbol on it.

How I can resolve?

Example : when I push mail simbol at I have this ", question mark this _, to type question mark I have to type shift underscore.

I have set English layout, and Italian layout but I can not resolve the issue.

Thank You a lot

Your PC must be ON, and CUE present in memory, for any moving (not static) effects to work. None of the work of animating the keyboard happens inside the keyboard, it is all accomplished in the software. You can set a static color scheme and save it in the device's onboard memory and this is what you should see with the power OFF.

Archived