Corsair Community

Profiles broken after update?

I see some change to the profile handeling (popups after importing profile) with the new version : Corsair-Utility-Engine-v1.3.91. But ive also seen many of time that no profile would work at all. What i did was remove all profiles and add them again letting the programm arrange the profiles the ways it wants and needs. Also (might be obsolete) I just found out there is a new driver for the ASMedia USB3.0 controller that was not posted on my motherboard website: Asmedia USB 3.0 Controller Version 1.16.22 WHQL

Mine works, however after an unpredictable amount of time, the animation will stop. Also, when this happens, I cannot turn off the lights or even change profiles. I have to unplug the USBs or restart my computer to fix it.

I have this issue too, what model do you have? could you try spamming the caps/ num lock/ and scroll lock for a little bit and tell me if that freezes your lights

Mine works, however after an unpredictable amount of time, the animation will stop. Also, when this happens, I cannot turn off the lights or even change profiles. I have to unplug the USBs or restart my computer to fix it.

I have the same issue as well. It seems the lighting just stops since I have type lighting on with individual keys. Sometimes they freeze mid-lighting (I have it swap between a few colors before returning to the normal lighting. Something you can do instead of unplugging the USBs or restarting is to use the switch at the back of the keyboard to swap polling rates. It will basically reconnect to your PC as if you had unplugged it and plugged it back in. You can just immediately swap back too.

Also, is this a known issue? Does it affect all models? Has corsair said they are working on it? I'm really thinking about returning the keyboard if I can if there's really not much being done.

I have this issue too, what model do you have? could you try spamming the caps/ num lock/ and scroll lock for a little bit and tell me if that freezes your lights

I have K70 Brown Switch. And yes, I tried pressing caps/num/scroll locks and it pretty much instantly freezes the LED functionality within 2 presses of any of those keys.

I have the same issue as well. It seems the lighting just stops since I have type lighting on with individual keys. Sometimes they freeze mid-lighting (I have it swap between a few colors before returning to the normal lighting. Something you can do instead of unplugging the USBs or restarting is to use the switch at the back of the keyboard to swap polling rates. It will basically reconnect to your PC as if you had unplugged it and plugged it back in. You can just immediately swap back too.

Also, is this a known issue? Does it affect all models? Has corsair said they are working on it? I'm really thinking about returning the keyboard if I can if there's really not much being done.

I have K70 Brown Switch. And yes, I tried pressing caps/num/scroll locks and it pretty much instantly freezes the LED functionality within 2 presses of any of those keys.

Thank you glad you could confirm :)

Archived