Corsair Community

Quick Question regarding the newest update

Xzll

I own a Scimitar Pro RBG and i had a profile set up for the RBG settings where (sorry i dont remember the specific name) quickly cycle through all the colors similarly to spiral rainbow for keyboards. Now when i got my k70 rgb rapidfire today and updated CUE, it got rid of that color setting for the mouse and now i only have like 3 or 4 settings to choose from (on my mouse, not my keyboard). So if anyone can tell me how to get all the possible settings back, or how to get my mouse back to its old visual appearance id appreciate it. Id rather not have to deal with advanced mode, frankly it looks confusing and i shouldnt have to spend more time to do what ive had set for a couple of months now.

Thanks for the help

In basic mode you should see Rainbow, Color shift, Color Pulse, Static, and Lighting Link. In Advanced, it may only be Static, Gradient, Solid. If you go Basic Mode, then you have to use it for all devices. Make sure the keyboard profile you are using was also created in Basic Mode. Most community profiles will be in Advanced Mode. You may get rainbows on your keyboard when in Basic Mode for a profile created in Advance, but they are not controllable and this is a default setting.

I own a Scimitar Pro RBG and i had a profile set up for the RBG settings where (sorry i dont remember the specific name) quickly cycle through all the colors similarly to spiral rainbow for keyboards. Now when i got my k70 rgb rapidfire today and updated CUE, it got rid of that color setting for the mouse and now i only have like 3 or 4 settings to choose from (on my mouse, not my keyboard). So if anyone can tell me how to get all the possible settings back, or how to get my mouse back to its old visual appearance id appreciate it. Id rather not have to deal with advanced mode, frankly it looks confusing and i shouldnt have to spend more time to do what ive had set for a couple of months now.

Thanks for the help

If I recall correctly, there are various speed settings you can select (e.g. Slow, Medium, Fast), so take a look at your choices and see if you can get the quick color change you desire.

Archived