Corsair Community

MM200-- Is the tracking surface truely superior?

glasswave

That would depend on what you are using now, but I am sure you can separate marketing language from the idea Corsair invented a new and unique material that reflects light better than any other surface in existence... and is selling it for $15. I rather like the MM300 series and those have held up very well despite my rather rough nature with some of them. The MM300 has the stitched edge to help with fraying. I don't like that on a lot of pads and prefer to wear them out and replace, but I am comfortable with the MM300 edge.

That would depend on what you are using now, but I am sure you can separate marketing language from the idea Corsair invented a new and unique material that reflects light better than any other surface in existence... and is selling it for $15. I rather like the MM300 series and those have held up very well despite my rather rough nature with some of them. The MM300 has the stitched edge to help with fraying. I don't like that on a lot of pads and prefer to wear them out and replace, but I am comfortable with the MM300 edge.

Thx for your reply.

I used a premium roller ball mouse back in the day, then, as the optical mice continued to improve, I used a mid range optical. After a few years, I started just using what ever optical mouse came with the computer.

I always preferred the neoprene backed cloth covered mouse pads and have been working through a stack of 60 I got from my credit union back in the day.

I have just upgraded to an Scimitar Pro and am wondering if it would truly preform better with an mm200?

I am a multimedia producer and do not game a lot.

PS -- Main apps are pShop, Maya, After Effects, Premiere, Audacity, ProTools, Illustrator, and some inDesign.

Archived