Corsair Community

IC7-G and TWINX-LLPT

leonpro

Hi, Ramguy. I am still having problems with the Corsair TWINX-LLPT 1GB memory sticks with the above motherboard. I already followed the recommended timings and increased the voltage to 2.8V, but I am still having random reboot problems. I've tested the sticks with Windows and Memtest86 a long time ago and no errors. I feel that its the early revision of the memory sticks and I hope to ask for a replacement with a new revision. Furthermore, I noticed that Corsair has posted recommended memory sticks for my motherboard and none of the recommendation feature installation of your brand in pairs, which seems odd. How can we take advantage of the increased bandwidth of the 875P chip for dual memory? In any case, please assist on how I can get a replacement for my Corsair sticks for a better revision. Thanks in advance.

Hi. Thanks for the reply. Yup I did that since I got my board. It does boot properly but the reboot/hanging problem is still occuring. I already increased the voltage to 2.8V and by lowering it to 2.7V it now would not restart properly. I RMAd the motherboard as well to make sure both products will perform properly. I think the problem is that both motherboard and memory sticks are first release products (the Bios has been updated to the latest already) and I hope by RMA both products will be fixed. Thanks again.

Archived