Corsair Community

Corsair 1000D

tearsimmortal

Hey Guys & Ladies,

I am thinking about purchasing the Corsair 1000D case so I can take replace my Corsair 780T case and to install the following items MSI X99A Godlike motherboard, Intel 5930k processor, Corsair 32gb memory, Samsung EVO sdd, Western Digital hd, LG Blu-ray RW, MSI 980TI 6GB, Corsair AX1200, Corsair 110 radiator and NZXT Cue lighting. I was wondering what else would I need to purchase to keep my the case and the hardware cool? I know it's a big computer case I would like to make sure it stays cool with no issues. I'm going to keep this computer liquid cooled via radiator.

- Jamie

NZXT Cue lighting.

just a warning dude.... the Chassis lighting supplied with the case is iCue controlled,, iCue and NZXT's Cam don't really like to play ball together,, my advice would be stay with the Corsair Eco System

and with the cooler having 2 fans... you would need another 11 fans for a start

just a warning dude.... the Chassis lighting supplied with the case is iCue controlled,, iCue and NZXT's Cam don't really like to play ball together,, my advice would be stay with the Corsair Eco System

and with the cooler having 2 fans... you would need another 11 fans for a start

Good point. Basically the 1000D case comes with the iCue fans or no? What is the Corsair Eco System?

Archived