Corsair Community

The BEST SELLER

ghost47killer

Hi Guys, im just wondering if someone know when this "Amazing Keyboard" is gonna be in stock again, every day I look like a crazy in amazon to find out and nothing, already pass 2 week, someone can tell me a date when this keyboard is gonna be available again to sell, PLEASE HELP I WANT IT SOO BADLY :p:

You will have to constantly keep an eye out for these bad boys, which you can do so through the tracker site http://www.nowinstock.net/users/browserAlerts.php. It told me that it came in stock and I ordered. Now it is on its way to me :D: unluckily the stock is coming pretty low as only 2 were available and they ran out as soon as I ordered. Use the above link, it will help but still you will kind of have to keep an eye on the sites every 10 minutes :D: I am talking about the correctly priced 169$ K70 RGB and not the freaking inflated ones which are priced at 379$ :eek:

You will have to constantly keep an eye out for these bad boys, which you can do so through the tracker site http://www.nowinstock.net/users/browserAlerts.php. It told me that it came in stock and I ordered. Now it is on its way to me :D: unluckily the stock is coming pretty low as only 2 were available and they ran out as soon as I ordered. Use the above link, it will help but still you will kind of have to keep an eye on the sites every 10 minutes :D: I am talking about the correctly priced 169$ K70 RGB and not the freaking inflated ones which are priced at 379$ :eek:

Im waiting on that site, but thanks anyway but at least corsair have so to say when the next patch is coming!

I would also like to know when the keyboard will be available again. Specifically the K95 RGB with red switches. Like OP, I too have been waiting for this board to some back in stock and it's been well over two weeks now and I still can't find it anywhere. I made an account just to ask this question.

• Corsair Employee
The inflated prices are typically third party sellers. I doubt there are people willing to pay $379 even for the greatest keyboard ever made (:biggrin:). We are constantly fulfilling orders so even if you missed your chance to get the keyboard you want, it'll only be a matter of time before you can try again.

Archived