Corsair Community

RAM doesn´t show up randomly in iCue (Vengeance RGB Pro)

cozmos

After boot they are sometimes gone and sometimes not, sometimes they are showing the color I set up sometimes they are at the default effect.

I´ve read a lot in this forums and I have deactivated the SDK, have set the control in the msi app to deactivated and even renamed the dll someone mentioned.

Come on guys whats going on, Corasir stuff used to be working but Im experiencing some mess here.

Edit: on the second screenshot everything except for the Commander Pro is gone, I dont have any monitoring tool running or had it running. It was after a fresh start.

1870789984_Screenshot(5).thumb.png.d9caad3c784724aebe1766387b9f50c8.png

525115569_Screenshot(6).thumb.png.b1f2dc72d25ed3f341b5645718d0440e.png

After boot they are sometimes gone and sometimes not, sometimes they are showing the color I set up sometimes they are at the default effect.

I´ve read a lot in this forums and I have deactivated the SDK, have set the control in the msi app to deactivated and even renamed the dll someone mentioned.

Come on guys whats going on, Corasir stuff used to be working but Im experiencing some mess here.

Edit: on the second screenshot everything except for the Commander Pro is gone, I dont have any monitoring tool running or had it running. It was after a fresh start.

Could you populate your System Specs, like I did with all your information? Also, include what items you own, even be creative like I had to be to show things that didn't have a category.

Some other questions, what version did everything work, what version are you running now, and did you try to reinstall/repair the current version?

• 5 months later...

Archived