Corsair Community

The M65 Pro is the most uncomfortable mouse I've ever owned.

Spidgeon

Can't believe I spent 100AUD on this thing. Its horrendously uncomfortable. I just can't find any position that is comfortable. Where am I suppose to put my thumb? There's a big button sitting right in the middle of the thumb support.

I'm going to have to return it, which is something I have never actually done before, with anything.

Was this mouse really tested?

Was this mouse really tested?

Very much so and is well regarded.. but a mouse is a very personal thing. some you love.. some you hate.. dont make the mistake of thinking your experience is a universal situation dude,, as i said.. it's a well regarded mouse that has outlived other Corsair mice due to demand...... maybe the Glaive would have been a better option if you are struggling with the Sniper button dude. certainly has a bigger thumb rest.

I love the shape of the m65 pro, well worth the 100 i think, im in australia too btw...

the sniper button is in the perfect spot for my thumb, it reminds me of the fatal1ty 2020 which i think im allowed to mention as they are no longer in production or sale, they are like 10 years old now.

its flat shape is awesome and the sides are great for claw grip, when i look up my thumb and pinky run along the sides really well.

Mice are personal though, ive got 21cm length hands and claw grip, soo its perfect for me.

If i could design this mouse to be just for me, id add a 3rd click on the right side and put the hump towards the front, when i look down the hump hits the palm of my hand sometimes.

Id recommend getting another corsair if you find something that suits you, so far their utility engine is the best ive come across.

Probably impossible to make one mouse that is a natural fit for every person and both of their hands. For me, it is the most comfortable mouse I have used in the last ten years and I have three of them as a result. If your initial reaction is that unfavorable, there is no reason to sit there and hope it gets better. Returning it the right thing to do. However, you can rest your thumb on the sniper button. It takes some effort to depress and has no intrinsic value until you assign it one in the software, so it won't kill you on the first accidental button press.

Must not be suited for my small hands. Problem is even without the sniper button it's incredibly uncomfortable to hold. In 20 years of PC gaming I've never used a mouse that physically hurt to use like this one.

Now that i can mod my m65 pro seeing as i found software that actually lets me use it how i want to, ill be sanding the gloss off of the sniper button as it makes my thumb sweat somehow, like instantly gets slippery in 5 minutes, my hands never sweat soo its like suffocating my thumb skin lol.

Ill also be cutting most the unneccesary aluminium from the base plate and the 2 jagged claws at the front of the mouse which tear up the mouse pad, its like theyve added a seatbelt cutter to their mouse just incase your gaming in a car crash.

Probably impossible to make one mouse that is a natural fit for every person and both of their hands. For me, it is the most comfortable mouse I have used in the last ten years and I have three of them as a result. If your initial reaction is that unfavorable, there is no reason to sit there and hope it gets better. Returning it the right thing to do. However, you can rest your thumb on the sniper button. It takes some effort to depress and has no intrinsic value until you assign it one in the software, so it won't kill you on the first accidental button press.

I've used lots of mouse's, some more comfortable than others. Butt I've never come across a mouse that was uncomfortable to the point of being unusable like this one. The sniper button was also assigned as soon as I plugged it in, I had to disable it.

Archived