Corsair Community

Sabre button Remapping not working

I just upgraded my PC, and it felt like everything that could delay the build happened (took nearly 24hrs). It's up, it's working, and I'm just getting everything installed. I've gotten to the part where I'm installing the Corsair Sabre mouse drivers, except I appear to have encountered a hick-up.

The firmware (2.13.8) appears to be different, which is expected as I didn't keep it entirely up to date. However, it seems less intuitive to personalize, and the button mapping doesn't seem to work.

(The middle wheel button doesn't work very well from over-use. Point of interest.) I have tried to remap the 8-button that sits behind the mouse wheel to emulate the button press of a middle mouse button. Except that it doesn't work.

I've got a profile set up > I've got an action for button 8 to function like Mouse button "middle button." Imitate holding key option is unchecked. This doesn't appear to do anything, even though the Middle mouse button works fine (apart from its physical wear). I know the profile is working fine, because the lighting and dpi options are working as intended.

Interestingly enough, my back and forward buttons by themselves aren't doing anything either. I don't know if this is a symptom of what's happening, or something else entirely.

Here's a picture of the actions screen. http://imgur.com/a/UZhmt

Archived