Corsair Community

Corsair 600T White Edition - Fan Controller Refuses to Work

strider-g3

Hello Corsair team,

i am extremely happy with my new build but for some reason after a week or two of no parts inside my 600T, the fan controller refuses to power up or function at all. I have the power molex plugged in to its own connector as this is the only device that needs a molex connector in my case :)

also another question is what is the purpose of the usb 3.0 cable that is extended from that top panel of the case? its a male connector.

anyways I hope to get it working again as all these fans I have need something to help manage their speed.

How does the RMA process work? Please advise and thank you in advance.

Please use the link on the left and request an RMA for your case, but in the comments section let them know you need just the fan controller. They will send you just that piece so you don't need to RMA the entire case or tear your system apart.

also another question is what is the purpose of the usb 3.0 cable that is extended from that top panel of the case? its a male connector

Thats a USB 3.0 pass through cable. It passes through the back of the case and pluggs in to any USB 3.0 back panel connectors you might have. All it is doing is moving access from the rear ports and putting them in the front.

Archived