Corsair Community

Glaive DPI lights

TheOriginalBabu

I thought there had been a firmware fix for this, but perhaps not. If you have another Corsair mouse with an LED selectable DPI light (like the M65 RGB), you can create a DPI profile with all black (or some black) speed points. While this won't show in CUE with the Glaive selected, the color values will remain and the blue lights will go out.

I have an optional question for Glaive mouse users.

Do you have a creaking sound on left click?

My right click is pushing the Omron button perfectly... but on left click there is a creaking sound.

Do you have this too? Or just mine has a manufacture problem.

I have an optional question for Glaive mouse users.

Do you have a creaking sound on left click?

My right click is pushing the Omron button perfectly... but on left click there is a creaking sound.

Do you have this too? Or just mine has a manufacture problem.

No, my Glaive is the best clicking mouse I own, out of about 9. If you are still in your vendor return window, take it back. Otherwise, create a ticket through the support system so Corsair can replace it.

It's possible there is a solution for the DPI light issue in iCUE, but I am not running it right now to test. Perhaps someone else can comment.

• Corsair Employee
Hey guys, great workarounds for the DPI lighting, unfortunately, we don't have an official way to turn the lights off. We played around with setting a DPI sniper mode with no lighting and going in sniper mode as your main DPI profile.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived