Corsair Community

Commander Pro

Glatzse

First, your diagram indicated 5 fans but you only have 4 added to the CoPro.

Second, make sure all of the cables are in place. You'll have a connection from LED #1 on the CoPro to the input on the Fan Hub. This should have 3 pins and 2 wires. And then the fans need to be connected to the Fan Hub on ports 1-5. And make sure that the fan hub is connected to power.

But it's just port 1, regardless of fan, correct? Whatever is in port 1 works but nothing in port 2 works (or 3, 4, 5), correct?

If this is the case, then it's most likely the fan hub that's the issue. Open a ticket with support to get a new one.

When I only used https://www.corsair.com/eu/en/LED-Color/Fan-Size/hd-series-rgb-led-config/p/CO-9050067-WW, but so I changed the physical color change thing from the package to https://www.corsair.com/eu/en/Categories/Products/CORSAIR-LINK/CORSAIR-Commander-PRO/p/CL-9011110-WW now the fans won't light on the same time only when I change them to first slot in the dock.

OK. Are you using the same fan hub? All fans work in slot 1 but nothing in slot 2?

And just make sure that you double check the wiring. The cable from the CoPro to the NoPro should only have 2 wires (even though it's a 3 slot connection). Have you tried plugging the Fan Hub into a different SATA connection? And is the CoPro's firmware up to date? If so, can you try to force update it to the latest firmware again?

Hmmm ... the odds are against 2 Fan Hubs in a row being bad.

So let's start at the beginning.

- Verify that you have the Fan Hub plugged into the correct port that is configured for the fans in Link.

- Try switching ports - don't forget to configure Link for ALL fans on the target port and hit Apply to activate the changes.

- Try forcing an update on the CoPro's firmware. Even if you are up to date.

- Make sure that the fans are plugged into the hub in order (1-2-3-4-5) with none skipped.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived