Corsair Community

VOID Wireless not charging?

erika

okay so I few days ago I got a VOID wireless RGB and it's never really kept its charge, so I just thought my bad I guess it just takes a while, so I left my computer on overnight to charge it. Well, this morning I started using it. The RGB earcups lit up but there was no lights on the mic on so I thought that was better than it being red. I then muted the mic which made the light closest to the end blink red, but I think that's supposed to happen. Anyways, right in the middle of gaming the headset started booping, so I took it off to look at it and the earcups were flashing red compared to the pink I had set it to, like, this wasn't in the manual, and then it just DIED. Just turned off. I had not even been using it for a half hour since I had unplugged it from charging overnight. Turning it back on it would come back to life briefly, and then turn off again. I decided to put it back on the charger, and there's like, no indicator that it's charging. I mean you have 2 extra lights on the tip of the mic you think they could use one of those to tell you it was charging....

Well it's been 15 minutes charging and it's on again, but why is it always booping and wtf was that??

-Try a different USB port and charging cable (microUSB cable).

-The LED closest to the headset (not the mic. mute) should be pulsing to indicate it is charging when the headset is off.

You can also get an approximate reading of the battery level in CUE in the device tab under settings. I'd try charging the headset for a few hours and see whether the battery is getting charged or not.

Archived