Corsair Community

My PUBG profile for K95 RGB Platinum

Hello All,

My first post. I have picked up this keyboard a couple of weeks ago and decided to make a PUBG profile (v1). I hope it is of use to someone.

G1 switches to weapon 5 and throws it (if available)

G2 is not in use

G3 does a Ctrl-1

G4 does a Ctrl-2

G5 does a Ctrl-3

G6 does a Ctrl-4

The rest is all to light up the keys that matter for PUBG.

Please make sure you fix the "link profile to program" if you want to auto-switch to this program when PUBG launches, my PUBG installation is located here:

C:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\PUBG\TslGame\Binaries\Win64\TslGame.exe

According to a google search this is the default:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\PUBG\TslGame\Binaries\Win64

Version 1.1:

Improvement: Holding the Ctrl-key will blink relevant ctrl-keys white.

Improvement: Throwing using G1 key throws it the proper distance

Different: File is now a .zip... Please unpack the zip file first.. you will need to import the ".cuefolder" file inside.

Version 1.2:

Improvement: Tapping 7, 8 or 9 will now slowly light up your keyboard GREEN, timed exactly for MedKit, First Aid and Bandages... and then return the keyboard to normal.

Improvement: Tapping 0 will now slowly light up your keyboard BLUE, timed exactly for Energy Drink.

Improvement: Tapping M will blink relevant keys in the MAP.

Improvement: Added N key to light up yellow (switch on-screen map small/large).

Change: 0 key now lights up blue (energy drink)

Download the profile here: http://alex.krastev.org/users/profiles/290/profile

At one point i also had holding the Ctrl-key switch to a different profile that would blink relevant ctrl-keys white in PUBG, however that option broke the ability to drag a smaller amount of ammo (Ctrl would listen to CUE software and no longer to PUBG bindings)... so i took that out.

You can retain the Ctrl function by flagging the "retain original key output" in the second panel of the profile switching macro.

• 3 weeks later...

Please make sure you fix the "link profile to program" if you want to auto-switch to this program when PUBG launches, my PUBG installation is located here:

C:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\PUBG\TslGame\Binaries\Win64\TslGame.exe

According to a google search this is the default:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\PUBG\TslGame\Binaries\Win64

what does this mean? I'm not sure i understand what to do here?

• 2 weeks later...

You can find this setting by loading up your CUE software (in the system tray where also your clock is located) and then selecting my profile for PUBG. In the CUE software's main window, you will see an "EDIT PROFILE" section in the lower part of the screen.

One option there is called: Link profile to program

You need to select the TslGame.exe that is located in your PUBG installation folder. Since i deviate from the default setting, i decided to share both the bog-standard one and mine. If you didnt change any Steam defaults, then chances are your installation folder is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\PUBG\TslGame\Binaries\Win64. If you click the ... button next to the Link profile to program button, you can drill down into your steamlibrary and find the TslGame.exe.

If you manage to find it, now every time you start PUBG, the CUE software will switch to my profile automatically.

• 5 months later...

Archived