Corsair Community

Fan #2 Diagram

JohnSmithisDead

That does seem a little odd but, unfortunately, the graphs aren't really good indicators - they have a highly variable and unseen range. So it's actually possible that that's a +/- 20 RPM. If you can log the values to a file, we can get a better look at it.

I see this somewhat regularly and it is generally a factor of the graph scale, rather than actual variance. If you switch to the larger main dashboard, the range is a bit easier to see. Unfortunately sometimes molehills get turned into mountains graphically, although the actual change is slight. You can also go the graphing tab in the cooler section and look at the data in larger and longer form to see a better picture.

Is the difference in the speed between the two fans not supposed to happen? It's only a few rotations - one is at 933 and the other one at 951 right now. That's fine no? My CPU temp is always in good range even at 100% load. c-attack you're right, once I opened up the dashboard the graph on space turned "clean" as the rest of the graphs. Thank you guys!

Archived