Corsair Community

Scimitar Pro RGB side buttons wont work with some games even tho they are profiled.

Decayem

Hi all, i know there have been alot of other threads out there with the same issues but after reading all of them it seems that we are all running around in circles trying to get this fix but really its got nothing to do with us as we installed the software, macro'd the side buttons and updated firmware to of which its not working out.

I'm using the cue 2 software and macro'd the side buttons 1 through = which seem to work with wow, diablo 3 and overwatch but when i go to use the mouse in battlefield 1 i can not switch weapons or when it does change it does it like once and then nothing for ages (mouse wheel does work to change weapons but only swaps to weapon 1 and 2). Ive tried to update the firmware and doing that even has issues. i click the update firmware button and then it says no mouse connected. i unplug and replug it in n its fine for re updating the firmware. as of now the firmware is 1.10.

not sure what is going on with the differences between bliz and origin games and still to test any steam games out but to have issues is kinda annoying.

Can i get any words of wisdom from the corsair crew on when they are going to fix the issues found by many?

i have tried to create a profile for bf1 but it doesnt work. i still have the first default profile as the top profile

ok the buttons do work but there is a problem with the button press being recognised and doing what is intended. in bf1 i went into an empty map and just stood there spamming the 1 through 5 for my assault class on the mouse side buttons. in time the weapons did change but had to spam the buttons for a bit for it to happen. had the same deal with bf3.

tried a few steam games like conan exiles, planetside 2 and loadout seem to have no problems at all so at this point all that i can say is the issue is mainly effecting origin games for me.

Archived