Corsair Community

Lighting Node Pro Problems

Whisky Lima

Hey All. I have my lighting node pro setup and have used SIV to setup the lighting but have neither SIV nor Corsair Link running when windows starts. It seems that when I shut down my PC and start it up again the LED's don't come on at all until I shut it down again and start it up.

Any advise would be great

Thanks in advance!

Hey All. I have my lighting node pro setup and have used SIV to setup the lighting but have neither SIV nor Corsair Link running when windows starts. It seems that when I shut down my PC and start it up again the LED's don't come on at all until I shut it down again and start it up.

Any advise would be great

I have no idea what you did and you have also failed to specify versions. I did as follows and all was as expected.

1. SIV 5.20 Beta-02 + LNP 0.3.72 + 4 x LED strips connected to port 1.
  2. Set Colour Wave + Visor + Marquee + Strobing then press [Apply]
  3. LEDs do as expected.
  4. Exit SIV.
  5. LEDs unchanged.
  6. Remove LNP power and unplug from USB.
  7. LEDs go out.
  8. Restore LNP power and plug in USB.
  9. LEDs back to as in #3.
  10. So it works with SIV :biggrin:.
  11. Prefer not use suboptimal software, epically so for CL 4.7.0.77 which has far too many regressions.

Hey thanks for the reply. I'm quite sure it's not to do with the software on account it does this when I first turn on my computer. I have no software running at all for the LED's after the initial setup of the lights with SIV but i'm sure this is something else. If I shut down completely and start it up for a second time it works. I have notices this happens when I have my Corsair VOID headset charging from my USB port when I shutdown the computer. The USB ports are not supposed to be passing power when the computer is off but for some bizzarre reason it seems like the void headset is still getting some power when I shutdown and this has only started since I installed the LNP. The is a lot of strange stuff going on with my corsair products ate the moment and I don't really know what is a symptom of what anymore

Archived