Corsair Community

Commander Pro and Dominator Airflow Platinum HELP

eapease

Hello,

I have a corsair dominator airflow platinum which has a led cable that connects and combines with the fan power cable and when i plug those in like that into the commandor pro it lights up red but I have no control.

MY question is what is the way I should hookup my dominator platinum too my commandor pro to change the rgb colors.

Hello,

I have a corsair dominator airflow platinum which has a led cable that connects and combines with the fan power cable and when i plug those in like that into the commandor pro it lights up red but I have no control.

MY question is what is the way I should hookup my dominator platinum too my commandor pro to change the rgb colors.

The led cable is a 4 pin from the airflow platinum and the commander pro is 3 pin led channels

Not what I asked. In the configuration for Link, the software that configures the Corsair RGB items, did you add it to the Commander Pro's LED channel?

You need to configure the software. Simply plugging in the cable won't do it. They are not auto-detected.

Can you post a screen shot of your Link configuration? Also, please fill out your hardware specs by clicking "Edit System Specs" above.

Hello,

Hi Buddy

Which Dominator Airflow Platiunm is it?.. there are 2 versions.... if confirm which it is we may be able to advise further :) ...

Version one has the older Corsair Sail Logo and is compatible with older Commander Mini and lighting Node

http://www.legitreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Corsair-Logo.jpg

Version two has the newer Corsair Sails and is Compatible with the newer Commander Pro and Lighting Node Pro.

bbKOxiE.png

Hi Buddy

Which Dominator Airflow Platiunm is it?.. there are 2 versions.... if confirm which it is we may be able to advise further :) ...

Version one has the older Corsair Sail Logo and is compatible with older Commander Mini and lighting Node

http://www.legitreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Corsair-Logo.jpg

Version two has the newer Corsair Sails and is Compatible with the newer Commander Pro and Lighting Node Pro.

bbKOxiE.png

The top rounder sails.

HI bud... Dang,,, you have the older version I am afraid. not compatible with the CoPro for RGB control dude..

That’s what I thought from the beginning though I needed a comma for mini. But all of a sudden it shows in the drop down in link this device comes up. So I would need the newer one? Can you link me to it?

Archived