Corsair Community

In charge led problem

Kyorakouille

Hello guys it's me again excuse me if there are some grammar mistakes english is not my first language.

I have a problem with my new corsair void rgb, in the book it says that when in plug it with the usb cable the led will have a color depending of the battery level ( for example it's red when it's at 20% ) but with my headset it's always static green even when i'm at 20% it always show a static green led and when i set it off the infomic led is always amber even at 100% when it should be green.

I can use it but it is embarrassing, do you have a solution for me ?

I tried to reinstall the firmware but even after it, it doesn't work.

I'm not 100% sure whether has changed for side lighting battery indications but the headset switching to static green when plugged in usually means you are using the default profile.

The "other" battery indicator is located on the InfoMic on the left. That will light up when the headset is off and connected.

Oh i spoke too soon i have the same problem again

The infomic don't show green led even at 100% and when i plug in the headset at 40% it stay static green instead of waving green and this even if i change the profile...

And the battery never recharge to 100% it stops at 93% or 97% but no 100%

I don't know how it worked for a moment

• Corsair Employee

Lets start off by getting some information about your product. Under global settings (gear wheel), what is the firmware version for the dongle and headset? Also what version of CUE are you running?

Just to make sure I understand what the exact issue is, when you plug in your headset to charge, the LED on the end of the mic is showing green all the time, even if the headset is below 100%?

The firmware version for the dongle and headset is 39.02 and im running the 2.16.87 version of CUE.

When i plug my headset when it's OFF it shows amber all the time.

For example when i'm at 90% it shows amber but in the quick start guide it is said that it must show Green pulsing.

And when i plug it when it's ON it always show me static green regardless of battery level.

• Corsair Employee
There have been a number of changes to the firmware since the headset was first launched, and that supersede the quick start guide. When the headset is turned off and plugged in, the info mic will pulse orange when charging, or hold green when fully charged. If the headset is turned on and plugged in, the earcups will light green.

Archived