Corsair Community

manual, user guide, or video tutorial

shenwood

I have a K95 mechanical Vengeance Cherry keyboard that I want to learn how to use. Does anyone know where I can find a user manual, quick start guide, and/or good video tutorial(s) that clearly explain all the features and how to program them, like the G keys? I don't think this model uses CUE software. Its a model CH-9000081-NA. I can't find any manuals etc on the Corsair website. Edited by shenwood

• 2 months later...
I just bought Corsair Gaming K95 RGB PLATINUM Mechanical Keyboard, Cherry MX Speed, Black (CH-9127014-NA) and Corsair Gaming M65 Pro RGB FPS Gaming Mouse, Backlit RGB LED, 12000 DPI, Optical. I am wondering the same thing. Where do I find the manuals for these two so I can learn to program them? Thank you.

• 7 months later...
  • Corsair Employee
I have a K95 mechanical Vengeance Cherry keyboard that I want to learn how to use. Does anyone know where I can find a user manual, quick start guide, and/or good video tutorial(s) that clearly explain all the features and how to program them, like the G keys? I don't think this model uses CUE software. Its a model CH-9000081-NA. I can't find any manuals etc on the Corsair website.

Hi Shenwood, you'll want to use the manual that SolomonMcdougle provided, the model 81-NA was before CUE and used it's own software.

• 2 years later...