Corsair Community

Ordered normal K65, got ISO instead

FatalPaperCut

Hello, yesterday i received my new keyboard. K65 RGB Lux (CH-9110010-EU)

The box looked like this But inside there was keyboard that looked like this. (this is a problem for me because i cant game on small shift like that, my finger placement is weird and its not what i ordered) the box says nothing about iso, so its not my mistake for not knowing. So, my guestion is: Is this a mistake, or is every keyboard like this? I want to return it and ask for the good one, but i dont know if the other keyboard will be using the normal ANSI layout or ISO. Thanks for answers

Based on the product code you purchased the EUropean layout, it comes with a big enter key and a small shift. The keys placement is also different.

It looks like you want instead the NA/UK layout that has the keys in a different way (with a large shift and a smaller enter too). What is your current keyboard?

Thanks for the reply, currently i am using some weird hybrid with big shift and big enter (A4tech Bloody B120). So it seems all i need is to change it to the NA version. Funny thing is, even the shop i ordered from (alza) had no idea that this is using iso layout (it sais big shift and one slot enter in the description). There should be an easier way how to find out keyboard layouts.

The trick is so look at the product code, but yeah sometimes it is not so obvious. The boxes are all printed the same way, so they almost never reflect the keyboard layout inside.

Anyway, as you already probably understood, this is the product code you need to look for: CH-9110010-NA :):

Archived