Corsair Community

H110i GT

Parkinson1NX

Pump isn't showing now and neither are the fan speeds since the November Win 10 update.

I get an error 43 in device manager and it's pretty annoying as I want to set my fan speed and pump speed in link to quiet mode.

Will this issue have a fix?

At first I didn't know it was my H110i GT that was the "Unknown USB Device" that was being detected by my computer but managed to narrow it down when I installed link.

http://i66.tinypic.com/6f9r1k.png

Thank you in advance.

Hi red-ray I have read through this and understand it has mixed opinions and as of now I don't feel comfortable messing with something I don't understand. I am just wondering if there will be a fix on "Corsairs" end, "Windows" or "both" to resolve my issue of error 43 and the fans and pumps not showing in corsair link.

I removed corsair link from my system and will wait for a fox through an update. if that is going to be a possible thing?

I suspect there will be a new CL release, but advise you not to hold your breath.

Even when there is one I suspect you will need to use Device Manager to delete the problem device then reboot.

So for now I should go to device manager, uninstall and turn off the system for a few minutes, reboot and check the device manager again?

Archived