Corsair Community

CorsairGetLedPositions() returning empty?

Chiruno

Hey folks,

I'm currently working with the CUE SDK in C++, and am having a peculiar issue I'm hoping someone in here will be familiar with. I've searched around, but haven't seen anything as of yet.

In the provided example code, there is a function getAvailableKeys that builds a vector of CorsairLedColor objects. In order to build this vector, it calls CorsairGetLedPositions(). My issue, is that CorsairGetLedPositions() is returning an object with numberOfLed = 0 and pLedPosition = NULL. I double checked the device it's detecting and executing for, and it's definitely my K70 RGB.

My progression of interaction with the device using the SDK has been:

CorsairPerformProtocolHandshake()

CorsairRequestControl(CAM_ExclusiveLightingControl)

getAvailableKeys()

...where getAvailableKeys() is quite literally copy-pasted from the example code.

Anyway, I'm going to continue tinkering with this, but if anyone has any ideas I'd be more than glad to hear them.

Thanks.

Edit: I've now gone and compiled the solution provided by Corsair with zero changes. Same behavior, and the example code doesn't work as a result, either.

Edit 2: Using CorsairGetLedIdForName in the "text_highlight" example code yields CLI_INVALID.

Edit 3: I've fixed my own problem. Probably should have tried this before, but unplugging the keyboard, killing the CUE process, plugging it back in, and starting CUE fixed the problem. Weird bug, considering it was working fine with the CUE application itself.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived