Corsair Community

*help Me* Dfi Lanparty Nf4 Ut Sli-dr

Swifticles

Well my system specs are in my sig but heres the deal. I bough a 2 GByte TwinX Matched memory pair (2 Sticks of 1 gig each) to run in dual channel. When I have the memory in slots 1 and 2 it is detected as single channel @ DDR333, my system can boot with the memory like this and all the auto CAS and timing settings. When I move the memory to slots 2 and 4 for dual channel my pc detects it as DDR400 PC3200 in bios (Like it should) but when the computer gets to the windows welcome screen it goes into an endless loop of restarting, going to welcome screen and rebooting. The system runs stable with either of the 1 gig modules or both in slots one and two but I cannot run it in dual channel... I cant find the memory timing anywhere on the site so I cant configure bios please help me...

• Corsair Employee
Please make sure that you have the latest bios, as what you have posted would suggest the bios you have May not properly detect the CPU you have or the memory controller in the CPU is failing. . If you can run and pass http://www.memtest.org one up with either module, but not when in dual channel

Archived