Corsair Community

Corsair One Pro Recommended Monitors

KerryOne

Just purchased a Corsair One Pro and looking for Recommended Monitors to use with this system.

I purchased this system as I felt it meet my needs of a small foot print and current technology for longevit.

I will be using the One for general use and playing games such as World of Warcraft (WOW) and possibly Mass Effect. WOW is the primary game I play.

I bought the same item. Has yours been delivered yet? I ordered mine 6 days ago and it hasn't yet been given to UPS for shipping.

I also purchased an Acer Predator 24" 1080p monitor. Looks beautiful, of course it's the older of the monitor technologies but it works for me. $400.

Not delivered yet. I ordered mine on Saturday and it is on its way today via express courier so hopefully have it tomorrow. I'm in Australia so ordered mine from an Australian supplier. I will check out the Acer Predator. Thanks for your reply. Much appreciated. Hope your Corsair One Pro arrives soon.

Monitor working great but the Cosair One Pro seems to have a problem. I'm getting DisplayPort no signal. I get This message with both DisplayPorts and the HDMI port. Only had the Corsair One 2 days.

I note the following:

Friday night while playing World of Warcraft the monitor went blank and the Corsair One sounded like it had a fan working very hard. I left it and eventually things seemed to settle down and I got an image on the monitor.

Saturday morning the same thing happened while playing World of Warcraft but this time after the corsair settled down monitor was still blank. DisplayPort no signal. I tried the other DisplayPort and the HDMI but no signal. I connected my old pic to the monitor and all worked fine so it would appear the monitor is good.

Has the Corsair One Pro GPU died?

@KerryOne - Might try reinstalling display for the 1080. I sure would hope the hardware didn't already die, but if it did that is concerning.

Re: monitor discussion - if you have deep pockets I'd cave for a G-Sync 1440p monitor, or even 4k if you can stomach the price. Asus and Acer are the go-to manufacturers here. Go for something with an IPS panel if you truly care about great colors. Go TN if you care less - Dell makes a 24" and 27" 1440p TN G-Sync monitor. Personally I cannot get on board with TN, the colors are just too washed out for me. The performance was great, however, could definitely notice less tearing an generally buttery smooth gameplay.

The G-Sync tech in general is really nice, though. Here's an example of one of those higher-end IPS G-Sync 1440p monitors.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236660&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-Monitors+-+LCD+Flat+Panel-_-N82E16824236660&gclid=CMH-ouyWrtMCFQEOaQodsKAOlA&gclsrc=aw.ds

Hi madgame1230

Thanks for your advice.

I think something broke. I can't touch anything inside the Corsair One or I void my warranty. It has been returned to retailer to sort out.

Monitors: I purchased a ASUS ROG PG279Q. It is awesome.

Mine broke with a similar problem. Screen was blank and had to restart a number of times and then once I got it running ran the onboard diagnostics and came back with the primary surface test for the graphics card fails over and over. Looks like a bad batch of video cards maybe?

• 2 weeks later...

Update on the Corsair One Pro I returned.

After a week of testing by the retailer of whom the purchase was made, I followed up with an email to them this morning asking for an update. The retailer has confirmed that there is an issue with the system. They are just getting in touch with Corsair at this stage to confirm how best to proceed from here. They should have something for me in a few business days.

Not sure what to think at this point.

• Administrators
It has been returned to retailer to sort out.

After a week of testing by the retailer of whom the purchase was made

This has me a little confused, wasn't there supposed to be a week / workdays turnaround time when machines are sent in for service?
He didn't send it to Corsair - he sent it to the retailer. We have no control over their policies and procedures.

Update on the Corsair One Pro I returned.

Another week has passed and I followed up with my retailer. My current warranty status is now "Awaiting replacement: 12/05: Your item is shipping in 1-3 business days, tracking details will be issued on dispatch".

I don't know if the new unit is to come from Corsair to my retailer or is coming from my retailer to me or is coming from Corsair to me. A question I can ask my retailer on Monday.

The good news is that there is progress and hopefully a working Corsair One Pro sitting in its allocated space on my desk very soon.

• Corsair Employee

Hey KerryOne,

Glad to hear there is progress on your CORSAIR ONE unit. In the future, it may be faster to just file a ticket and RMA through CORSAIR directly for these issues. I hope you get your unit soon as it has been a while.

Received the replacement Corsair One Pro today and setting it up. I'm so happy. I will be putting it through it's paces over the weekend. Thanks for checking in Corsair Alan, much appreciated.

Corsair Alan, What benefit would there be for me to RMA through CORSAIR directly rather than the retailer I made the purchase from? I live in Australia.

• Corsair Employee
Received the replacement Corsair One Pro today and setting it up. I'm so happy. I will be putting it through it's paces over the weekend. Thanks for checking in Corsair Alan, much appreciated.

Corsair Alan, What benefit would there be for me to RMA through CORSAIR directly rather than the retailer I made the purchase from? I live in Australia.

The advantage for you most importantly would be the ability to track your unit's progress. Since you would need to file an RMA ticket, we would be to identify which unit is yours and provide answers as to what may be causing the issue.

Archived