Corsair Community

Compatibility motherborad asus for ram corsair CMD32GX3M4A2133C9

Nakir

There is no list of compatible MB for any given kit. You choose your board and then your memory.

However you should be able to use that kit in just about any Intel board socket 1156 and up as long as the board will support that much memory and you have a CPU capable of running a 2133mhz OC.

hi!!I would like to have a detailed list of compatible motherboards (Asus) with the following ram CMD32GX3M4A2133C9 http://www.corsair.com/it/memory-by-product-family/dominator-platinum-ddr3-memory/dominator-platinum-with-corsair-link-connector-1-5v-32-gb-dual-channel-ddr3-memory-kit-cmd32gx3m4a2133c9.html ...i wait your useful information.thanks

i agree with cashew,normally you pick out your desired m/b and then get your supported memory...

i agree with cashew,normally you pick out your desired m/b and then get your supported memory...

..the problem is that i have yet this ram!!! ...so i want know if these motherboard asus z87-A or z87-pro (still to buy it and more cheap than asus socket 2011 motherboards) are compatible with CMD32GX3M4A2133C9 ram....for this i want say this important information of campatibility

..the problem is that i have yet this ram!!! ...so i want know if these motherboard asus z87-A or z87-pro (still to buy it and more cheap than asus socket 2011 motherboards) are compatible with CMD32GX3M4A2133C9 ram....for this i want say this important information of campatibility

brb,ill check for you.

ok,Corsair does not list any compatible 2133mhz memory for this board

now this doesnt mean they wont work but only that they have yet to be tested and verified to work

they do list over 15 different chips that have been tested

Archived