Corsair Community

sf600 release date

greel

Yeah but july is half way over and the corsair webstore still doesnt have any new info. (That press release is over a month old)

My preorder with amazon says they dont have a date from corsair yet

And Scan.co.uk already pushed their eta back to august

amazon just canceled my order stating lack of availability, i've had the notification set up to remind when its stock on the corsair store and nothing.

its july 20, is this delayed? really need a psu for computer and if this isnt going to come out soon it would be nice to know so i can just get the older model and not be without my PC.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This month I should receive my SFF case (Louqe Ghost S1) but still no idea when this power supply will be available. It's the only missing part in my build.

I check every day on Corsair's page but it always says "Not found at any reseller".

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, im also in the same situation, i have all my mini itx setup built waiting just for the SF600 Platinum. I also pre ordered from amazon, and they just cancel my order out of not knowing when will the PSU will arrive. And honestly i don't really care about the platinum as much, i simply want to take advantage of the atx adapter and cables, going with gold atm would end up more expensive.

Wondering if anyone from Corsair could give us some information into when to expect them, or if there is any issues delaying them, it was suppose to be a July release and now we are half of September and nothing seem certain still. Please give some info so we can take a decision into what do with our builds.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived