Corsair Community

Corsair K95 Platinum should have blue switches

if2

I am deciding to get myself a new keyboard, and I really want to get a K95 platinum. However, the K95 does not have the option for blue switches so I have to resort to the K70 MK.2. Please put the option for blue switches on the K95 platinum ok ty.:biggrin:

Agreed.. i have a K95p on browns.. which i recently had to RMA for key chatter.. while waiting i picked up a K70 mk2 on blues... 2 months later and my k95p is still new in it's box as i adore these blue's.. loud.. yep.. clicky.. yep.. but man they just work well!.. precise/accurate... job done..

so YES PLEASE MR CORSAIR!!!!!

Honestly after typing so long on my blue switches, after i got used to my rapidfire switches i an never going back, the soft touch on the keys has won me over any other switch i used in my life so far.

The clicky clacky annoying sound from blues is targeted towards 10 year olds.

Anybody serious about switches would either choose Browns or Speed.

Every Corsair keyboard should be available with every Cherry MX switch type. I'd prefer if they were also available with switches from Cherry's competitors too. And in my dreams I'd like Corsair keyboards switches to be completely hot-swappable.

The clicky clacky annoying sound from blues is targeted towards 10 year olds.

being 49yrs old.. and i like them... and as a premium £200 keyboard.. suspect you are slightly out on your guestimation lol

had to rma my k95p on browns for chatter.. same for my strafe on silents :(

Archived