Corsair Community

LL120 RGB Question

MinecraftGamer

My LL120 RGB lighting does not work in some games. I also have the ICue software. Often times, they don't work at all, but at others, the lighting displays random colors, often correlating with the colors i am experiencing while playing the game. I cannot decide whether this is a bug, or a feature. Either way, i would like a way to disable this. Any help is appreciated

My LL120 RGB lighting does not work in some games. I also have the ICue software. Often times, they don't work at all, but at others, the lighting displays random colors, often correlating with the colors i am experiencing while playing the game. I cannot decide whether this is a bug, or a feature. Either way, i would like a way to disable this. Any help is appreciated

Which games? Some games (Far Cry, for example) have iCUE integration. You can disable this by unchecking "Enable SDK" in settings.

If it's other games, can you be specific? Just saying "some games" really doesn't help ... there's a lot of games out there, ya know?

Which games? Some games (Far Cry, for example) have iCUE integration. You can disable this by unchecking "Enable SDK" in settings.

If it's other games, can you be specific? Just saying "some games" really doesn't help ... there's a lot of games out there, ya know?

Ok thank you very much. Yeah you're right i should have been more specific. So far, it has happened with Metro Exodus and Division 2. But for Subnautica and League of Legends it worked fine. I'll be sure to try what you suggested.

Ok thank you very much. Yeah you're right i should have been more specific. So far, it has happened with Metro Exodus and Division 2. But for Subnautica and League of Legends it worked fine. I'll be sure to try what you suggested.

Metro Exodus and Division 2 are both iCUE enabled games. So yeah ... disabling the SDK will work.

• 3 months later...
Metro Exodus and Division 2 are both iCUE enabled games. So yeah ... disabling the SDK will work.

I'm a bit confused now.

For Diablo III I should have SDK enabled or disabled? I never noticed the lights reacting with the game, but it would be cool. My Razer keyboard reacts to Diablo III nicely.

I'm a bit confused now.

For Diablo III I should have SDK enabled or disabled? I never noticed the lights reacting with the game, but it would be cool. My Razer keyboard reacts to Diablo III nicely.

iCUE doesn't have integration with Diablo III at this time.