Corsair Community

rma fail?

agorasim

• Corsair Employee
I have sent our customer service a message to check this and contact you with an update, is about all we can do from Tech support sorry. But you can call them by phone if you like the number is listed under contact on the main web site

I have sent our customer service a message to check this and contact you with an update, is about all we can do from Tech support sorry. But you can call them by phone if you like the number is listed under contact on the main web site

Thank you for your attention Friend

I called the technical support is not because I do not speak English:[pouts: only Portuguese ^ ^

Thank you for your attention.

Att: Paul

It would be best to call them by phone in this case, you can get the number under contact on the main site, but I did send them another message to check this and contact you.

I did not have this contact, because yo does not speak English, and they do not speak Portuguese, I think.

thanks for the help friend

NP and be sure to check your spam folder in your email client as the reply emails may have wound up there.

I always do it ^ ^

good news, I received an email with the corsair's track ups, my memory is returning ^ ^

gracias my friend for help. so test come back here and give news .... graciasssss.

sorry for mistakes in writing google translator sometimes embarrasses all ^ ^

• 2 weeks later...

Archived