Corsair Community

Keyboard stabilizers

Skrunch

Greetings,

I'd just like to provide feedback regarding the stock Cherry stabilizers that Corsair uses on all their mechanical keyboards. Having used many mechanical keyboards, I have to say the stock Cherry stabs that Corsair uses have been the most unsatisfying to use. My personal favorite are Costar, but I know the simplicity of removing and attaching Cherry stabilizers is very appealing.

If possible, why don't you switch over to clipped Cherry stabilizers? A Ducky Shine 6 I purchased had these clipped Cherry stabilizers and they felt just as good as my keyboards with Costar while having all the benefits of the Cherry stabilizers. No rattle, and no mushiness at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Same experience here.

I brought a Cherry Silent, less than 2 months, the spacebar stabilizer broke, and there is no way (or I don't know how) to replace it. And Corsair refuse to replace it. now I end up with a unusable keyboard. SAD

Same experience here.

I brought a Cherry Silent, less than 2 months, the spacebar stabilizer broke, and there is no way (or I don't know how) to replace it. And Corsair refuse to replace it. now I end up with a unusable keyboard. SAD

Why did they refuse to replace it?

Archived