Corsair Community

k63 wireless 3.07 keyboard sleep issue

freedoom

After upgraded to 3.07 i started having some issues with my keyboard. most of them were fixed with the latest icue update. however now the LED timeout setting is a keyboard sleep setting so instead of shutting the LEDs off it sleeps the entire keyboard.

When you wake the keyboard up again it takes several seconds for it to fully wake up and re-connect and the keyboard is completely unusable during this period. i am using the USB dongle that came with the keyboard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee

Hi everyone, we've heard you and are working to implement two improvements:

1) Reduced re-connection time when the keyboard is woken from sleep

2) Separation of low power mode (w/ backlight timeout) and sleep mode with adjustable settings

These will take a bit of time to roll out, but they are coming.

• 1 month later...
since ive gotten the keyboard, besides the issues we are all having with the very early non adjustable sleeping time, and the late re-connection and non key stroke memory when the keyboard awakes.my keyboard is starting to forget its settings that ive adjusted it to, such as lighting patters, it also STOPPED going into sleep mode which is annoying, my software is still 3.07 but i had to re-update and redo it all for the keyboard to remember its previous settings.. is this a kind of thing that will keep happening in the future? i didnt think over the current issue the premium keyboard would also have bugs, its disappointing for this to be my first experience with corsair, im usually and Logitech or razor buyer. ive please help, thank you. Edited by adell

IIRC the K63 doesn't have memory for storing profiles, so it shouldn't forget anything. That info is stored on the software side in iCUE. I would suggest you do a soft reset in case your keyboard has some corruption in your internal tables.

• 2 months later...
i have re-updated my keyboards software and the keyboard was fine for a while again, this day again, it has forgotten its profile somehow. should i re-download the icue on my desktop and re-update my keyboard? this is getting upsetting corsair