Corsair Community

1000d case

kenny0192425

I know this might sound daft but the front glass panel on the 1000d case when you buy this part from corsair is it just the glass they send or is it the complete section the plastic parts that the glass screws to ive been on there live service and there representatives cannot answer this question all they say yu need to speak to technical for one I live in the uk and not ringing the us which will cost a mint whats the point in having representatives when they carnt answer a question about there own case I broke the plastic that holds the glass panel due to replaceing the I/o panel which never lite up when I bout the case so I wonder if corsair is reading this get people whos on live chat in your company to be trained as they said to me on line we are not trained to asnswer theses questions so whats the point of them being there also when taking to them on line they carnt wait to get you off as I was typing they disconnected the line which I thought they was rude . rant over

Hey buddy.. as I suggested in your other thread.. open a ticket,, cover everything you have an issue with, photo's/video of problems helps lots.. make sure you have your proof of purchase ;)... once you have done that. come back here and shout 'Done'. you may get a msg from someone that can help requesting your ticket number ;).... it's not a cheap case and you shouldn't have to sit there not happy about it ;)... they will help!

I get what you are saying bud.. i really do.. but all the rules in the world can't change the fact that not everyone is good with the written word. I am pretty bad my self but i work hard to get my point across. give me a spanner and I will make an engine sing.. give me a pen and i will destroy the written word lol.

i was just trying to say. the guy has just spent well in excess of £600. he is asking for help.. i have offered him some advice.. job done?... nobody got offended.. or did they?.. the OP may never ask for help again having been picked up on a skill he may or may not struggle with ;).

no I wasn't offended and thank you for them kind words. In one respect he was right. And also got the I/o panel working bought a new I/o panel. The corsair pro was faulty one if the pins for the lighting cable was broke. so I bought a new one thank you for the advise you have given me and for what you wrote zotty cheers my friend.

no I wasn't offended and thank you for them kind words. In one respect he was right. And also got the I/o panel working bought a new I/o panel. The corsair pro was faulty one if the pins for the lighting cable was broke. so I bought a new one thank you for the advise you have given me and for what you wrote zotty cheers my friend.

Glad your sorted dude.. did you open a ticket?

Archived