Corsair Community

iCUE v3.5.111 Patch Notes

Corsair James

• Corsair Employee

Hi Everyone,

We have released iCUE v3.5.111 to the public. Please see below for the patch notes:

Patch Notes for iCUE v3.5.111

•  
  • Improved the width of the dropdown menu for software sensors in Custom Performance Modes for coolers
  • Removed Demo Devices from showing in Dashboard if demo mode is disabled
  • Type Lighting for Lighting Link now works for Vengeance RGB PRO
  • Static Lighting for Vengeance RGB PRO is now enabled for individually addressable LED customization. Please note that Static Lighting, like every other effect for Vengeance RGB PRO, cannot be stacked with other lighting effects
  • Temperature is now added as a Lighting Link effect
  • Resolved an issue with K63 Wireless and the Windows Lock Key
  • Resolved an issue with lighting effects and their names in Lighting Library
  • Resolved an issue with not being able to arrange iCUE Profile Folders
  • Resolved an issue with Dashboard not reverting to the default background
  • Resolved an issue with a delay with resizing the iCUE window
  • Resolved an issue with Farcry5 effects persisting after the game is no longer running
  • Resolved an issue with maximizing the iCUE window
  • Resolved an issue with adjusting DPI on the M65 RGB Gaming Mouse
  • Resolved an issue with Dark Core RGB/SE and being unable to edit the names properly in Windows 7
  • Resolved an issue with Sabre RGB (Laser) and adjusting DPI values
  • Resolved a delay with opening Settings in iCUE
  • Improved the selectable region for the MM800 RGB zones
  • Resolved an issue with text in widgets for digital power supplies
  • Resolved an issue with iCUE waking from sleep
  • Improved the system info and logs to include memory information
  • Vengeance RGB for Pulse and Shift patterns now allow you to select up to 7 colors
  • Resolved an issue with iCUE notification and returning to normal operation
  • Resolved an issue with Notifications tab not appearing when doing a cold boot into Windows
  • Resolved an issue with Performance Tab not appearing during a cold boot into Windows
  • Resolved an issue with the Obsidian 1000D Widget in Dashboard
  • iCUE Space properly is aligned with the screen when enabled
  • Resolved other various minor bugs and issues

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My guess is "Resolved an issue with iCUE waking from sleep" will be the LL series flicker when waking up from sleep problem resolved here? If so, it should be safe to enable fast boot again as disabling it was a work around for this problem.

Thanks for the updates.

EDIT: While I'm here, is the iCue update button from the UI good enough to use to upgrade to the latest version or should iCue be removed totally then installed new?

Still no option to have iCue space on second or third monitor. Pretty much useless now.

When activating space on ultrawide screen (3440x1440), almost every shortcut icon is thrown to second monitor. Those icons are placed on the left side of the monitor and space comes to right side so this must be iCue bug with ultrawide resolutions?

Does this fix the BSOD's? Or Failed Windows updates? or any of the other issues that have been posted on here as well as the Corsair subreddit?

No. And Failed windows updates are a Windows issue. you need to talk to Microsoft about that.

The problem with the K95 g-keys is still not fixed.

They are still looking into this issue. But the LL fans needed to be fixed first.

Still no option to have iCue space on second or third monitor. Pretty much useless now.

When activating space on ultrawide screen (3440x1440), almost every shortcut icon is thrown to second monitor. Those icons are placed on the left side of the monitor and space comes to right side so this must be iCue bug with ultrawide resolutions?

Do you have any DIP scaling enabled? And can you post a screenshot?

• Corsair Employee
Really Corsair, you still haven't fixed this??

This is not an iCUE issue directly. We are still testing the new CPUID SDK for implementation in iCUE v3.7. However, this update is only applicable to Windows 10 due to Windows 7 not supporting the new extended validation certificate.

Does this fix the BSOD's? Or Failed Windows updates? or any of the other issues that have been posted on here as well as the Corsair subreddit?

iCUE doesn't cause BSOD (to our knowledge) or for your system to fail Windows updates. I am more than happy though to review your BSOD log if you provide to me (via PM).

The problem with the K95 g-keys is still not fixed.

What is the issue with G-keys?

Hi there,

Can someone help me with this issue?

I'm using a Commander Pro with 2 Corsair RGB led strips and I'd like to set a specific behavoiur for the strips when iCue is not running (for example at system start before Windows login).

Then a request... PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE introduce a systemtray icon for sensors just like HWINFO or AIDA64. HWINFO does not work together with iCue (Commander appears and disappear continuously).

Baio

Hi there,

Can someone help me with this issue?

I'm using a Commander Pro with 2 Corsair RGB led strips and I'd like to set a specific behavoiur for the strips when iCue is not running (for example at system start before Windows login).

Common request and they are working on it. No ETA. Until iCue loads, it's Rainbows.

Then a request... PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE introduce a systemtray icon for sensors just like HWINFO or AIDA64. HWINFO does not work together with iCue (Commander appears and disappear continuously).

Baio

Disable the monitoring of the CoPro (and any other Corsair device that provides sensors) and you'll be good.

Common request and they are working on it. No ETA. Until iCue loads, it's Rainbows.

OUCH! :eek:

Disable the monitoring of the CoPro (and any other Corsair device that provides sensors) and you'll be good.

And how I am supposed to do that?

If I disable CoPro monitoring I'll loose the fan speed control depending on the CoPro sensor's temperatures, will I?

Just a small sistemtray icon will resolve the Whole thing, 1 software instead of 2...

Baio

And how I am supposed to do that?

HWINFO should be giving you a prompt on launch with a warning and asking if you want to monitor the Corsair devices. Tell it no. That will put a little red X on those, but preserve all other HWINFO data. It may also give you a similar warning for the Asus Embedded Controller (EC).

Make sure you are using the "portable installer" version that removes the HWINFO driver when you exit. Might be lingering effects with the normal full install.

Is anyone else still unable to control lighting on their LL fans?

6 LL fans, and commander pro aren't cheap (after tax around $300) and i've yet to see a full day that they work.

With the new update the inner 4 leds on my first fan light up and nothing else.

So I suppose the new update did in fact fix the flicker issue, I just no longer have any light.

If anyone can help with this that would be amazing. I am genuinely regretting my purchases.

Still cant change brightness on my Vengeance RGB, using a Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming7 motherboard. W10 Home 1803.

Hey, hey!

Even if you go under the Settings tab, click the image of your memory, the Brightness slider is not there, or it is there, but does nothing?

Is anyone else still unable to control lighting on their LL fans?

6 LL fans, and commander pro aren't cheap (after tax around $300) and i've yet to see a full day that they work.

With the new update the inner 4 leds on my first fan light up and nothing else.

So I suppose the new update did in fact fix the flicker issue, I just no longer have any light.

If anyone can help with this that would be amazing. I am genuinely regretting my purchases.

If the first few fans in the chain work but the subsequent fans don't, it generally means that the last working fan is the problem. It will be an issue with sending the out put data to the next fan. Disconnect that last working fan and see if the next set work.

If the first few fans in the chain work but the subsequent fans don't, it generally means that the last working fan is the problem. It will be an issue with sending the out put data to the next fan. Disconnect that last working fan and see if the next set work.

Just did a quick check and while super bummed out that a brand new fan has caused me such grief, I greatly appreciate you helping with that!

THANK YOU!

Just did a quick check and while super bummed out that a brand new fan has caused me such grief, I greatly appreciate you helping with that!

THANK YOU!

You can put that last working fan at the end of the fan chain so that its output data is reset rather than passing it on to the next fan (by this I mean the fan wont pass on data to fan 1 as the effect is reset and doesn't loop back to Fan 1).

Archived