Corsair Community

Problems importing Profiles

Dozaah

Hi

At first I had no problems importing profiles to my k95 but since the last 2 or 3 updates. When I import the profiles it says "Error: Profile: Device: Device doesn't contain all required default Modes. Device "K95 RGB" data will be ignored."

Is there a way to fix this?

Hi

At first I had no problems importing profiles to my k95 but since the last 2 or 3 updates. When I import the profiles it says "Error: Profile: Device: Device doesn't contain all required default Modes. Device "K95 RGB" data will be ignored."

Is there a way to fix this?

Link/upload the profile you're trying to import and I'll help you out with it.

• Corsair Employee

These problems are occuring because we're constantly improving the import/export process of the profiles to streamline things.

Zheren has volunteered his time in fixing some of the more popular K95 profiles to work with new updates. Feel free to ping him if you have one in mind that he hasn't fixed yet.

What an UTTER mess CUE is in, You can only import profiles on a the third Wednesday of each month whilst balancing a glass of water on your head. This USED to work OK until corsair messed with it AGAIN.

No No No its every Friday while taking a dump at your local walmart and eating a stick of cheese.

No No No its every Friday while taking a dump at your local walmart and eating a stick of cheese.

at least we know 2 instants where importing profiles have worked, well it's Friday so I'll see if my circumstances of a successful import are the same as yours, Any particular cheese ?

Archived