Corsair Community

wallpaper engine integrations

hastegag

I've never heard of Wallpaper Engine, looks amazing! Will definitely be grabbing this after work today.

Is there an issue running it with the latest version of iCue? I saw some people complaining in other threads that Wallpaper Engine and the .125 version of iCue are broken?

That's stunning mate, if ppl could only appreciate the work and time that goes into a setup like yours :headbang::headbang:

I'm slowly getting there, once the case is finished i really want to get to work on some matching RGB custom speakers :D

same mate.. i stand in awe at your work Sir!! :)

we do need to talk about your choice in music though.. hahahah

i modified my icue walllpaper, this way u easily can controll icue controlled leds!!!

:D:D still working on a way to display the right side colors of my tv ambilight...

i set up my tv ambilight to send wifi udp signals for mirroring the right side of the tv leds... i need to find somebody who can add the udp receiver code into the icue wallapper enginge js file... this way it should work so all my corsair led shows the colors of my right side amblight from tv...

I miss options to change the background and to disable the Corsair logo and the robot.

It would be great if there were more option to customize the wallpapers.

Also an open template or so for the community to work on would be great.

same mate.. i stand in awe at your work Sir!! :)

we do need to talk about your choice in music though.. hahahah

Some thing a bit more heavy :D

I did some more work to the blades, and sync'd them to work better with the front lights...

But tossed in the same song again for a comparison :D

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]

• 3 months later...
Yea its pretty cool. I have a K95 Plat, M800, M65 & ST100. It all syncs to my background but it's too branded for my taste.

Took a fast video to show what it was like:

(if you're viewing it early it still hasn't finished uploading for higher res)

Hey - Where can i find your wallpaper?

You used wallpaper engine right?

How did you connect the softwear to the icue?

How did you make the mouse change the color like that?

Hey - Where can i find your wallpaper?

You used wallpaper engine right?

How did you connect the softwear to the icue?

How did you make the mouse change the color like that?

Just search for icue in WE. It's one of two corsair specific wallpapers.

To enable it to control you devices through icue just tick the enable icue button on WE and ensure you have SDK enabled in icues settings.

Re Your fans syncing.. you need to turn down one of the audo settings in WallPaper engine.. Can't recall which one and not at my machine to look right now. I assume if you pause the music the front fans then drop lighting along with the tops.....

• 9 months later...