Corsair Community

void pro usb rgb mic very low can some help me?

dracojoaquin

like the title say and sorry my bad english,when my buy this heartphones the mic never work nice y need using a program to puts the volume more loud more DB ,here in the page say the mic are like 10 db but mine are like -6DB when me using the program to puts more DB

some new updates or etc?

can someome help me with this for not using other programs for more loud?

also can someone say how to disarm the sponges to be able to wash them?

many thanks to all :biggrin:

• Corsair Employee

Hi dracojoaquin, can you see if you have third party audio drivers like Realtek audio and try uninstalling them?

In regards to the sponges (earpads), you can remove them and reattach them easily, so go ahead and take them off. We recommend lightly cleaning them so you don't damage them.

Hi dracojoaquin, can you see if you have third party audio drivers like Realtek audio and try uninstalling them?

In regards to the sponges (earpads), you can remove them and reattach them easily, so go ahead and take them off. We recommend lightly cleaning them so you don't damage them.

yes i have realtek installed because the pc using it why i need unistall it? ok i am try it

i am unistall the realtek but the mic are with the same sound

and sponges (earpads) i am try remove it but how can remove it for not damage?

yes i have realtek installed because the pc using it why i need unistall it? ok i am try it

i am unistall the realtek but the mic are with the same sound

and sponges (earpads) i am try remove it but how can remove it for not damage?

not not work i unistall the realtek and nothing shame i have the shame problem of the 1 day y buy it

• Corsair Employee
If the uninstall didn't work, go ahead and reinstall it. I asked because we have seen them conflict with our audio before. In regards to the earpads, like I said, you can just remove them. They wrap around the edge of the earcup, pull gently and they should come off.

If the uninstall didn't work, go ahead and reinstall it. I asked because we have seen them conflict with our audio before. In regards to the earpads, like I said, you can just remove them. They wrap around the edge of the earcup, pull gently and they should come off.

ok thanks and the mic problem are solve soon with a new update or i need using the EqualizerAPO forever?

Archived