Corsair Community

k70 rgb steam problems

zeer

Ok so the problem I have is when ever i open steam on my computer the current profile I am using freezes and i go to change the profile to a different one it does not work. The profile i was previously on is just frozen.I know it is not the profile because it happens on all of my profiles and the same thing happens with my brother and he has the k70 rgb also. The only way to fix it is unpluging it and pluging it back in.

Ok so the problem I have is when ever i open steam on my computer the current profile I am using freezes and i go to change the profile to a different one it does not work. The profile i was previously on is just frozen.I know it is not the profile because it happens on all of my profiles and the same thing happens with my brother and he has the k70 rgb also. The only way to fix it is unpluging it and pluging it back in.

Theres quite a few posts on this already and a sticky about it in the main forum, i think it's an ongoing issue that they're working on, but you don't have to unplug it, just hit the bios switch at the back of the keyboard back and forth and it'll start up again.

Theres quite a few posts on this already and a sticky about it in the main forum, i think it's an ongoing issue that they're working on, but you don't have to unplug it, just hit the bios switch at the back of the keyboard back and forth and it'll start up again.

Alright thanks

Archived