Corsair Community

Unofficial Hydro Series Installation Guide

StealthGaming

Hi!

Have a question about h55 how do i mount the radiator? Should tubing be at the bottom of radiator (with i have now) or should it be on top?

(I do hear sound of water from time to time is it normal?)

Technically it should not matter and the fluid must overcome gravity at some point anyway. That said, most users are going to mount it with the hoses on the bottom unless there is a serious reason to do otherwise. Yes, it is normal to hear a little gurgle every now and then. A constant drone of mechanical noise is something else. If you have any other questions, go ahead and start a new thread. This one is three years old and some information was specific to that time.

Technically it should not matter and the fluid must overcome gravity at some point anyway. That said, most users are going to mount it with the hoses on the bottom unless there is a serious reason to do otherwise. Yes, it is normal to hear a little gurgle every now and then. A constant drone of mechanical noise is something else. If you have any other questions, go ahead and start a new thread. This one is three years old and some information was specific to that time.

Hi!

Ok, thanks for the help! this unit is a replacement for one i had before (died efter only 3 years) with was faulty(high temperatures in games!) plus i wanted to make shore that i mounted it right!

• 2 years later...