Corsair Community

M90 Last FirmWare

gogx

Hello

Im new here been looking all day on the net to find the latest firmware for this mouse..I came acrros an ichi webside that had ver. 1.12, but i dont want to ruin my mouse so i didnt download it. When i go on Corsair Download section there only the driver and software for keys...i chacked my firmware and its ver. 1.08. So please help can someone direct me to the right place :) or is this the latest one?

tx

sory for bad english ;)

When did you get the your M90? If you got it recently I think it is safe to assume it already has the latest firmware. That 1.12 version you found might be something completely different.

Anyway, if you don't see it listed in the downloads area your best option is to submit a ticket directly to Corsair's support and ask them.

i bought my mouse like 3 days ago..The problem is when i install the software it pops up an dialog box and says i have to have firmware v.1.11 at least. then there is an link but when i click it there is an 404 erroe on webside. in softvere thwe profiles dont work at all and asaning keys dosent work to..tx for anny help. I did a suport ticket but they say its all on website, but i cant find it..

ty

Reply to the ticket and tell them you cannot find the Firmware in the downloads area. I had a quick look myself just now, all I can see is the software/drivers for it. I even tried downloading the file but it contains an installer and 3 PDF files. No FW file is included in it.

Archived