Corsair Community

500D SE RGB 570x MB PSU shroud mod?

SinisterDev

Ok, so Ive seen the original 570x and 500D online,and now Ive seen the 570x Mirror black up close and recently purchased the new 500D SE RGB case, and I couldnt help but think to myself "How come Corsair didnt add this lovely RGB Corsair logo to the PSU shroud on the SE RGB like they added to the Mirror Black?" I think it would be really nice looking in this case with soooo much potential for over-the-top RGB awesomeness!

So that got me wondering... Does Corsair sell, or perhaps carry replacements of that RGB logo from the 570x MB in stock, and if so, has anyone tried modding the 500D SE PSU shroud to add the RGB logo? I know the SE is relatively new, but that might be a project Id be willing to take on in the future. Id really like to see that logo glowing through this sexy ,smokey tinted glass!

Ah, thanks for the response!

Yeah I had originally purchased the 570x mirror black, but due to some compatibility issues with my components I ended up returning it and getting the 500D SE RGB, which I absolutely love! Just finished my build today actually.

But when I opened up the 500D case, I couldn't help but feel like that RGB Corsair logo would look so nice on its PSU shroud.

Archived