Corsair Community

Actions Doesnt work.

LOWLY

Hello, so I have currently Yellow jacket headphones and m65 RGB white mouse, Im using windows 10 currently, But the problem isnt cuz of that, because it didint work on 8.1 eather (I installed win 10 cuz of that problem, i thought reinstalling windows would help, yet I have no luck fixing my problem on my own).

So the problem is that my actions arent working, when Im in dekstop its fine everythings working I think, I go into a game like CSGO and it stops working, my sniper button doesnt work anything else doesnt work, just my basic mouse settings thats all..

I think the problem might accured when I got the headphones, I am not 100% sure, I may be wrong about this, This is just a thought.

++ My mouse keeps freezing when I play some kind of video, like youtube video or downloaded movie, or some footage, anything that has a play and stop button except music freezes it, sometimes it does it in the random moments as well, I just pluged in, in different USB port, so far its not freezing, though actions doesnt work. ANd I repeat, These problems was happening on windows 8.1 aswell, I doubt that its windows foult, maybe CUE or missing drivers, though I dont know about that.

Please help and sorry for the bad english, Im not native. :)

Well, I have 2 profiles, both of them includes the action ont he same button, I made that so I I would testis and was playng it, and idk if there is automatic switching or sm for csgo profile and I dont know where it is, anyways Im using 2 profiles and both includes same things

Archived