Corsair Community

starwars jedi vs. sith

Just finished this one up. It was heavily inspired by Lewis Gerschwitz's Super Sayains profile. As fair warning there is a lot going on in this profile, and it won't respond well adjustment.

Additionally, due to start a mode and sound effect at the same time, the only way to sync the sound to the animation currently is to press Page Down + Pause Break at the same time (try to press pause break immediately FOLLOWING page down so that the audio will play.

I wanted to do so much more with this, but ended up limiting myself when picking time intervals early on in the making of the profile.

I hope you enjoy!

[ame]

[/ame]

saber sounds.zip

Jedi Battle.prf

• 4 months later...
Great job, are you gonna keep working on new modes and/or other star wars profiles? I'd love to see something like that that you dont have to activate, perhaps that plays out depending on which keys you push while typing/gaming, if that is even possible. :)

Great job, are you gonna keep working on new modes and/or other star wars profiles? I'd love to see something like that that you dont have to activate, perhaps that plays out depending on which keys you push while typing/gaming, if that is even possible. :)

i havint heard from lord in a while, dont think he will even see this X.X

That sounds like it would be fun to make. This was one of my first profiles, It definitely has room for improvement. I think it could probably be modulated like you said. Unfortunately not by me at the moment. I'm not making profiles because I returned my K70 RGB. If they every make an RGB keyboard available with blue switches I will immediately be back in the game however

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Do you have to put the sounds in a certain folder? I downloaded the ZIP file and extracted it. But no sound plays on the profile.

Yes, I have the same question. Where do you put the sound file and how do you import it and sync it up with the profile? I have a Strafe RGB.

BTW, I saw how it said to convert other profiles by opening it with Wordpad or some other editing program and then simply change K70 RGB to whatever model you have, Strafe as I said earlier. What they didn't say is the model number has to be in Caps, so if you have a Strafe, you have to change it to STRAFE RGB and then simply save it.

Hey all,

As a quick response to the last few of you. It's been a while since I used CUE, as I returned my K70 many months ago. I hear that they are making small batches of mx blue switches, so I may be repurchasing. If I can get my hands on some blue switches I will be making new profiles (including new starwars ones) for sure. I digress. To get the audio to work. You have to press pgup and pgdn in rapid succession. So press page up followed by page down very quickly. If it is not working for you, make sure the audio file is in the same folder as the profile. If that doesn't work then you'll have to go into the CUE software, and edit the function of the PgDn key on your keyboard. Tell it to play an audio sound, and then navigate to the sound file and select it. Once you've done that make sure that that button plays the sound for you, and you should be good to follow my original instructions in the original post.

Here is another awesome starwars based profile: http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153479

And here is a guide to convert to k95: http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134330

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Choose the profile Jedi Battle

Go to Actions

You will see a timer button on the right press it and it will show the directory that you need to have the .mp3 file in order to work

If you have it correctly the play button will play the sound and hear it

Archived