Corsair Community

Hey guys and gals, I'm new to the forums as I have just ordered my first Corsair product, the H100. I've been doing some forum browsing, and I noticed a lot of people were having issues with non-corsair fans when trying to set up a push/pull system. I had my eye on the collermaster led 120mm sickleflows, and I wanted to see if anyone here had any experience with that fan and the H100. I want to be sure to purchase a fan that will work properly with the H100's fan controller. Also, if that isn't a good choice, I'm definitely open to suggestions for alternate fans. Thanks for your advice in advance!

Thanks for the info Flawless. After reviewing the third link you posted I decided to pick up the coolermaster sickleflows and install them. Unfortunately, I'm having the issue with the fans stopping and starting intermittently when using them with the H100's fan controller. I have confirmed the H100 wasn't part of the bad batch that was sent out, but I am unable to find a resolution to this problem. Anyone know if there is one other than using a different fan?

Do you have any fans to test them with? Test it again with all original fans, then replace one with a sickleflow, etc, and try other fans if you have them.

I'm not sure of the specs of the original fans, nor of how finicky the H100 can actually be, so trial and error is probably your only course at the moment.

+1 for the sickleflows, by the way, I quite like mine.

Archived