Corsair Community

H100i V2 Information Not Showing

Rob86

Corsair Link showed information about my Corsair H100i V2 prior to the latest update. Upon updating this information no longer shows up. Does this mean the service is not correctly running? No devices show up either when I click on 'Options' - 'Devices'.

Huh, when I tried resetting the driver before it did not work but the second try seems to have worked. :confused: Thank you again DevBiker.

EDIT: Spoke too soon. When I restarted my computer, the same problem occurred. It is as if it resets each time. I disabled the LED Sync feature and it showed up though. I would rather it not reset each time I start the computer.

As long as you don't use the RGB Sync feature, you're fine. I thought that this was fixed in a recent version update but I guess not.

I uninstalled the EVGA Precision XOC program and then reinstalled it. Even after several reboots to check, it now works fine with the Corsair Link software; my cooler shows up every time. For some reason installing Corsair Link first seems to do the trick.

Archived