Corsair Community

iCUE not detecting devices (sometimes)

Cyaneth

Hello,

I am running iCUE 3.5.111 with a K95 RGB keyboard and a H115I Pro CPU cooler. Usually when I first turn my PC on, the software cannot detect any devices. But after I put my PC in sleep mode and wakes it up, iCUE detects them and my setting for the RGB and stuff works. Restart usually do not work. Just sleep mode.

I have tried uninstall and download iCUE again but the issue still exists.

Is there any way to fix the issue so that iCUE would detect my devices when I first turn on my PC?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

For me it tends not to detect everything until there is a lull after everything else opens up. I usually need to wait a good 45-60 seconds following login. This is on a very modern clean system with the latest win 10 and booting from an SSD just not an nvme.

As soon as my ftp server services and origin and all that type of stuff is done loading, that is when it kicks in for me. I think the logs will show what is going on for you. I would try exporting the logs from the settings and posting it here, but I would say do a clean boot, then if it fails after a good amount of time, do what you suggested earlier, lock unlock, then export the log and post it so we can see if it says 'could not start service' or something like that.

• 3 weeks later...
Hello,

I am running iCUE 3.5.111 with a K95 RGB keyboard and a H115I Pro CPU cooler. Usually when I first turn my PC on, the software cannot detect any devices. But after I put my PC in sleep mode and wakes it up, iCUE detects them and my setting for the RGB and stuff works. Restart usually do not work. Just sleep mode.

I have tried uninstall and download iCUE again but the issue still exists.

Is there any way to fix the issue so that iCUE would detect my devices when I first turn on my PC?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Try making a post here regarding your issue as your in the CUE/CUE2 board and not for iCUE.

Archived