jayleong

IMG_20180111_045739.thumb.jpg.512d61ce58dff64f6fe27c2eb41fea06.jpg

IMG_20180111_051754.thumb.jpg.16ef3dafbf926a34a89115e58d0b16a7.jpg

I've just upgraded to my new Ryzen from previous 9590

New build

R5 1600X

Crosshair Hero VI (bios 3008)

2x8gb Corsair Vengeance LED 3200Mhz

Corsair H115i AIO (connected to aio header/cpu_fan) Corsair Link to USB header beside ROG EXT

HyperX SSD

Asus GTX 1070oc

Corsair RM850x PSU

When I boot up I can noticed the cpu temp boost up to 80c while I did nothing to it.. i never do any oc

If I recall correctly, the H115i is SATA powered. So power issues with the fan header aren't something you need to worry about.

Double check the mounting and contact. Make sure that the standoffs are tight and the cooler is snug on the CPU.

If that's the case then yeah, it sounds like a pump failure.

If I recall correctly, the H115i is SATA powered. So power issues with the fan header aren't something you need to worry about.

Double check the mounting and contact. Make sure that the standoffs are tight and the cooler is snug on the CPU.

If that's the case then yeah, it sounds like a pump failure.

Cpu backplate damn hot.. can feel the pipe near the cpu is hot, other parts of the pipe is cold

Everything running smoothly except the pump..I guess just go for rma then..

• Corsair Employee

Double check your SATA connector and make sure its connected properly, if it is, and your pump is not moving liquid then it's probably a dead pump. If that's the case, submit an RMA ticket and we'll get that cooler replaced for you.

And just to be sure, reseat your pump. Make sure you have full contact between the CPU block and CPU

Double check your SATA connector and make sure its connected properly, if it is, and your pump is not moving liquid then it's probably a dead pump. If that's the case, submit an RMA ticket and we'll get that cooler replaced for you.

And just to be sure, reseat your pump. Make sure you have full contact between the CPU block and CPU

I did reseat twice and reapply thermal paste twice..

Still the same.. I also switched the sata cable with my hdd to make sure if the cable is working..

I'm from Malaysia btw.. is the rma form covered in Malaysia?

Yes, you will be covered. Our warranty is applicable worldwide.

Submit an RMA request and let customer service know that you have dead pump.

Will it be faster if I direct contact the local distributor? Previously my ram also did it that way.

• 2 months later...

I sent in my warranty in Jan 18th 2018 to the shop I bought from.

Until today 20th March 2018 still the dealer told me the Malaysia distributor still waiting for stock arrival.. already 2 months passed how can the distributor in Malaysia took so long to order a cooler to arrive?

Problem : H115i pump not working

I feel like want to refund and get another brand

• 11 months later...
Anyone tired replacing the corsair pump with a new other brand pump I have had a H100i and H115i fail within the past 3 months bought both at the same time but have lost the receipts so corsair wont rma.

The pump is integral to reservoir and it’s a sealed system. Theoretically, you could butcher it all up for the radiator, but would still need a pump/reservoir, tubing, and fittings. I can’t think of any reason do do this inside your case.

I understand your frustration with the two failed units and I don’t have much affection for those specific models, but it is not typical of the brand as a whole. The succeeding models have been far more reliable.

Archived