Corsair Community

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
How can i download it? Just the website redirects me to other publicity and stuff

You have to go through the 2 ad sites by waiting 10 seconds total, 5 each. Than you get the file. If you have issues getting through it i can send you the file to your email:)

• 5 weeks later...
Thats a mistake on my part, ill fix it.

So you missed my question in your main thread:

But I have a question. On your youtube video Rainbow Space has a ripple effect but the CUE2 profile uses a gradient effect on a single key. Did you changed this or is this an error? :confused:

thx for fixing :D:

nice profile. I appreciate your efforts. although i'm downloading yours, i'm inspired to make my own. For now, i'm wondering if you have any .png files for the icons to go with your profiles. I'm looking for backgrounds as well. if you have a good source for finding the .png files, that's cool too. I'm pretty noob at stuff like this despite my age. Thanks either way!

nice profile. I appreciate your efforts. although i'm downloading yours, i'm inspired to make my own. For now, i'm wondering if you have any .png files for the icons to go with your profiles. I'm looking for backgrounds as well. if you have a good source for finding the .png files, that's cool too. I'm pretty noob at stuff like this despite my age. Thanks either way!

I want to add icons but that will take a bit too.

Edit: i fixed the type lighting

• 2 weeks later...

why are the lighting effects only available when advanced is enabled??

is there anyway i can change this.. i have program specific profiles that were made without "advanced" needing to be selected and when i open the program they wont be enabled unless i disabled the "advanced" tab in CUE2

Archived