Corsair Community

Sabre (RGB Optical Mouse) - Custom lighting effects not available

Hello all,

I've purchased the RGB Optical Sabre yesterday (great mouse so far).

I wanted to try out the lighting effects that you program yourself (e.g. ripple, gradient), but was unable to get them working. I watched some tutorials and they all seem to be running the "older?" version of the program?

Mine is 1.15.36 and when I'm in the Profiles -> Lighting tab I don't actually see the whole mouse as one picture, but 3 rectangles with individual zones instead.

I don't have the lighting list option there. What I have found out so far, is that I can create an action for a button and add "Lighting When Start" to it. But it doesn't work. Not even when I click the test button next to it. The action itself does work.

I don't know if this mouse - I have the one with the old corsair "sails" logo - doesn't have the ability to have custom made color patterns, or if the newer version has these functions disabled or very well hidden.

What I ultimately want to do, is to have the ability, to program the gradient to my liking. The rainbow one is nice, but I'd like to have control over what colours and how fast it will show them.

So my question is...

1. Do you know how to create and apply a different than the stock lighting gradient (rainbow)?

2. Is this a bug in the software, or was the function removed?

3. Is there a way to have the DPI indicator also make rainbow effect?

Thanks in advance to anyone who'll answer ;):

Hi silent__Tempest,

1. Do you know how to create and apply a different than the stock lighting gradient (rainbow)?

-Yes, there's several other presets you can set on the mouse LEDs on the dropdown list. (color shift, color pulse, solid color)

2. Is this a bug in the software, or was the function removed?

-Feature was removed for lighting editor on mice.

3. Is there a way to have the DPI indicator also make rainbow effect?

-Unfortunately no. (edit: at least not at this time)

Archived